North Star offers a full line of ice production, storage, and delivery equipment to meet the requirements of a wide range of industrial applications. Our product line includes:
- Stainless steel or carbon steel flake ice makers with a per unit ice making capacity of 4.6 to 53 tons (4 to 48 MT) per 24 hours.
- Liquid ice generators with a per unit ice making capacity of 18.6 to 158 tons (16.9 to 143 MT) of liquid ice per 24 hours.
- Stainless steel and galvanized modular ice storage systems with per unit storage capacities from 18 tons to 280 tons (17 to 255 MT).
- Automatic ice storage systems in both a triangular configuration with 12 to 55 tons (11 to 50 MT) storage and a rectangular configuration with 100 to 250 US tons (91 to 227 MT) storage.
- Screw conveyor systems for moving ice to distances of up to 150 feet (46 meters).
- Pneumatic conveying systems for moving ice distances of over 150 feet (46 meters) and distributing ice to multiple use points.
- Auxiliary equipment, including ice slingers, buffer tanks, case ice dispensers, and electric control panels for the above equipment.